Donald Trump recently said:
“Alternative energy is so expensive. And honestly, it’s not working so good. The wind power kills all your birds. All your birds, killed. You know, the environmentalists never talk about that.”
This is hilarious. So hilarious that shortly after I meditated on the numbers, I felt motivated to create a slideshow of the best Trump humor online.
Let’s explore Mr. Trump’s assessment. First, from /u/Queen_of_Swords over on Reddit:
According The Audubon Society between 140,000 and 328,000 birds are killed annually by wind turbines. Now, compare that to the 100,000,000 to 1,000,000,000 birds killed by flying into buildings…
This is where it gets fun.
- In our world, there are 3,561 skyscrapers.
- Donald Trump’s name is on around 50 of them.
- a pathetic 1.4041%
- Every year, those 3,561 skyscrapers kill around 1 Billion birds.
- But 1.4041% of those belong to Trump.
- So Trump Towers every year kill 14,041,000 birds.
- While windmills only kill 140,000 birds
…which is a convenient number, because it’s literally one hundred times less than the number of birds Trump’s buildings kill.
Just remember the formula:
100w = T
- W is the number of birds killed by windmills
- T is the number of birds killed by Trump Towers
We’re just getting started. Click here to enjoy the best Trump humor online.