Recent Work Miscellany
The following articles by yours truly will come out next month, this month or next year at this time:
- “To Prevail or ‘How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Flak'” in Hollywood and Vine (article, May/June 2012)
- “Poker in the Pokey” in Poker Pro (article, June 2012)*
- “Stamping the Name” in Encounter (article, May 2012)
- “Choices Make the Man” in Encounter (article, Spring, 2013)
- “The List” in Encounter (article, Spring 2013)
- “Remember My Death” in Encounter (article, Spring 2013)
- for older stuff, see published works and projects under the Writer tab
*This was cowritten with another writer under the pseudonym Thom Schriver
Also the following recent gigs:
- Line Edits for phenomenal stories by a young fantasy/literary writer (odd combination). He’s afraid of submitting them, I think, but if he does, look out!
- Line Edits on a 17,000-word short (is that still a short?) that a post-apocalyptic writer submitted to Writer’s of the Future.
- Screenplay Story Consult for a guy writing a full-length drama
As for fiction, after abandoning THE SERIES, I’m focusing on collecting rejection letters from:
But my favorite:
- Writing the intro, chapter headings and captions for a photo book with 9art studio. More to develop on that. For now a sampling of 9art’s work:
PS> What are you working on?
PPS> That title’s a Chesterton quote.