Stories connect us.
When connected, we work better together. That’s why I build stronger, deeper links between people through stories. That includes:
Editing the work of writers,
Coaching storytellers like filmmakers or public speakers, &
Copywriting for Joplin firms and via telecommute for marketing companies.
Whatever your needs, I meet them by jumping into the world of your audience. Regardless of whether she’s a marketing, storytelling, or professional contact, her feelings matter—they affect the story you’re trying to tell.
It’s easy: I walk a mile in your neighbor’s shoes so that you can kick up your feet and relax. All you have to do is lend me your ears and sip your coffee…
Qualifications? I have a few…
For math nerds, don’t forget to add:
- Writing & Editing Professionally – seven years
- Sales & Negotiation – four years
- Oral Communication on Phone & Stage – twelve years
- Story Coaching, Book Proposal Writing – two years
- Research Assistant – two years
- Basic Web & Blog Design – eleven years
- Microsoft Office & Adobe Photoshop – ten years
- Familiar with the difference between non-dramatic mechanical-reproduction rights & secondary subsidiary rights (as well as other contract jargon) – two years
For creative professionals, trust me—your baby’s in good hands.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll talk about how I can enhance your business, story, or creative endeavor.
Find my portfolio on LinkedIn. Or if you come to Joplin, Missouri, there’s a good chance you can find me working in one of the local coffee shops or diners.